Virgin Money London Marathon 2020 - The 40th Race
London Marathon 2020 - mass event cancelled London Marathon Events have confirmed that the 2020 London Marath... Read More »
This Company is a highly respected technology consultancy that delivers a range of innovative and exciting project solutions across a range of sectors, including industries that are making a positive difference in the post pandemic world.
Having spent the last 15 years building a successful business operating in North America, they are looking for an individual who is able to expand their offering into the U.K and Europe.
The successful candidate will be the first Business Developer to operate in the region, selling bespoke high-end IoT solutions that add value to the client and provide tangible and impactful benefits. You will be backed by an industry-leading operations team, providing you with both the autonomy and support needed to achieve your shared goals.
The client approached Ex-Mil Recruitment because they believe that the skillset and characteristics of veterans are hugely valuable in driving the business forward and they are keen to speak to candidates who have experience in B2B selling, ideally within a technical and solution-based selling marketplace.
What they offer:
· circa £55,000 salary, depending on previous track record and experience
· A commission package that should see the salary being more than doubled within 24 months
· A culture of teamwork, value and creating solutions
· Autonomy in how you work
· The opportunity to build a team
· BUPA, pension contribution, life insurance, travel
What they are looking for:
· Previous track record of selling in a B2B environment. The annual revenue target for this role is £2 million
· A natural, value orientated approach to sales
· Someone who can build strong, long-term relationships
· An understanding of the ‘Internet of Things’
· A candidate who is adaptable, resourceful, honest and who can lead them into the U.K and European marketplace