Our partner has a full-time vacancy for a Property Maintenance and Facilities Supervisor, working as part of a wider team for a firm in the commercial property sector. The role will be based in the head office in Basingstoke situated close to the M3 with travel to the offices in Camberley and Southampton.
• Working closely with the Head of Management on a budget and planned maintenance programme for the firm’s managed properties.
• Liaising with contractors regarding services to manage buildings including refuse collection, fire and intruder alarms, lift, heating maintenance whilst approving invoices and payment for works completed.
• Responsible for working with clients and tenants to ensure they are aware of changes in responsibility and regulations and carrying out periodic inspections of managed properties.
• A working knowledge and experience of compliance in health and safety and risk assessment plus knowledge of legislation in fire and asbestos safety, the Disability Discrimination Act is advantageous.
• Experience of and a background in the commercial property sector would ideal as would experience of working closely with tenants, clients and contractors.
• Project management experience is required along with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Take on the 2019 London Marathon and fundraise for The Royal Marines Charity. If you were lucky enough to get your own place in the ballot, we would love you to join the #RMfamily. There is no minimum fundraising target, just raise as much as you can. Our dedicated fundraising team are here to support you.
Want to get started wit... Read More »