An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Planner to join the service department of large Manufacturing Logistics and warehouse's facilitiy This is a brand-new role that offers, development and career progression to the successful candidate.
*IMMEDIATE JOB OFFER FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE*
While administrative experience is not necessary as full training will be given, they do believe the right candidate will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal with a friendly approachable character.
Reporting directly to the UK Head of Service & Fleet. This role's primary responsibility is office based in our Burnley Depot and involves using our in-house Service Department Software System daily.
· Taking and reacting to Service Department calls
· Monitoring and responding to the Service Department email inbox
· Assist in organising and planning of Service & Repair jobs to our team of field service engineers around the UK.
· Updating asset and customer information on our internal systems
· Processing service job purchase orders, parts sales & engineers completed work
· Assist the stores department in parts stock upkeep
· Providing a high level of customer care and service at all times.
The successful candidate will be IT literate and approach the role with a high degree of detail and accuracy at every stage.
As a growing company the role does offer the chance of progression and development. This role is ideally suited to those who have experience in administrative roles.
My client is a forces friendly employer with enlisted staff member from the Army, Navy, Royal Marines and RAF.
Local Events - Run for the RM family
Run for the Royal Marines family in your local area
We’re delighted to partner with RunForCharity to access over 350 local events. Choose your region below and scroll through the relevant webpage to find an event near you.
From 5km runs to obstacle races – we’ll have the event for you!
NORTH EA... Read More »