Trek For Troops - The Great War Challenge 2020
Join us in 2020 for an incredible three-day trek along the World War One Western Front for RMA - The Royal Marines Charity. Meeting at the Imperial... Read More »
KDL Mezzanine based in Cramlington, Newcastle is a leading Steel Insulation Company and now have an immediate requirement for a Steel Fitter / Installer to join their existing team. The successful candidates will be responsible for carrying out a variety of installation work around the UK Mainland with the possibility of working within the EU. To including working as part of a team installing structural steel flooring, contractual steel and stair case erection, deck laying, protective edge instalment. As well as offloading deliveries and general maintenance.
This presents itself as an ideal opportunity to join an established company and could be well suited for a person who has previously served in the Armed Forces. No previous work experience required and training can be provided.
- You will be provided with a ‘team’ company van and be tasked daily/ weekly from the office to carry out a variety of installation biased tasks on customer sites in the UK/EU wide.
- Comply with Health and Safety Legislations.
- Ensure all work is carried out effectively and to specification in order to meet and exceed customer’s expectations.
- Act as team member and make decisions under pressure when required.
- Recommend any further improvements to the customer’s site and equipment in order to build on existing relationships.
- Report any defects in equipment and ensure any faults are rectified.
- Complete all relevant paperwork and job cards ensuring all required detail is covered
- Carry out overtime as and when required to cover busy periods.
- Ability to work smart and use your own initiative.
- Full valid UK driving licence desirable but not essential.
- Flexible in regard to travelling around the UK and beyond.
- Willing to work overtime when required.
- £11 Hourly rate.
- 40 – 48 HR Per Week
- 20 days holiday plus 8 stats.
- Overtime rates apply.
- Work wear and personal protective equipment provided(PPE).
- Accommodation provided for overnight stays.
- Travel related expenses paid and company van provided for travelling to customer sites.
- Great variety of work and an opportunity for progression within a growing company.
- CSCS Card
To apply for this role, please get in touch with Becci or Katharine via this email address or on 01392 346421/29