Preston and surrounding areas - £21,000, ONCE TRAINED AND WORKING YOUR SALARY POTENTIAL IS IN EXCESS OF £25,000, MORE DETAILS PROVIDED ON ENQUIRY
TRAINEE WHITE GOODS ENGINEER
– Are you about to leave your military career and now looking for a new career opportunity?
– Do you have some form of engineering background?
– Are you open to learning new skills offering long-term career prospects with good salary expectations?
– This could be the opportunity you have been looking for, read below
Demob Job are working alongside a major successful UK employer who are rapidly expanding and looking to recruit ex-military people to become qualified White Goods Engineers.
You must be based on a Preston postcode as you will work from home travelling to domestic properties within Preston and surrounding areas to fix white goods such as cookers, fridges and freezers.
No experience is required as you will attend an initial 2-week training course at their own facility which will be fully expensed including hotel accommodation and meals.
STARTING SALARY FOR A TRAINEE IS £21,000, ONCE TRAINED AND WORKING YOUR SALARY POTENTIAL IS IN EXCESS OF £25,000, MORE DETAILS PROVIDED ON ENQUIRY
– Willingness to learn and retrain.
– Confident communicator who is friendly and helpful.
– Super organised.
– Full driving licence (company vehicle provided).
– Trustworthy & reliable.
– Flexible towards working hours.
– Proficient user of technology.
– A passion for delivering great customer service.
– Fully expensed training – learn a new career.
– Bonus scheme.
– Company vehicle for business use plus a fuel card.
– Uniform and all tools.
– Flexible working.
– 22 days (rising to 25) + bank holidays.
– Pension scheme.
– and more
Join us on the 11th March at approximately 6PM (GMT) for an inspirational evening with The Rowing Marine, Lee Spencer. Lee is a man with an incredible tale and will have you enthralled.
Spaces for this virtual event may be limited and will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Clic... Read More »