Thanks to the generosity and donations from our generous supporters including local & national c... Read More »
How can you support Royal Marines as they transition to civilian employment?
We work with vulnerable Royal Marine service leavers, veterans and spouses to support them into meaningful and rewarding employment through careers advice and guidance, sourcing of employment opportunities and funding for training, qualifications and equipment. You can see our eligibility criteria by downloading our Employment & Education Guidelines:Download: Employment & Education Guidelines
If you feel you would benefit from our support, please complete the form at the bottom of this page and we will contact you within two working days.
Our Transition Toolkit features career advice tailored to Royal Marines and drilling down to the details that matter to make your resettlement a success.
- Transition Toolkit - Top Job Searching Tips
- Transition Toolkit - A Guide to Competency-Based Interviewing
- Transition Toolkit - CV Template
- Transition Toolkit - A Guide to Networking
- Transition Toolkit - A Guide to Virtual Networking
As well as the resources we have developed specifically for Royal Marines, there is a wealth of information available online to support you as you look for a new civilian career. Take a look at some of the links below and if you’ve got an informative source, please let us know!
- Quest Careers Hub
- Career Change Companion
- Prospects Job Match
- Salute My Job: Military Skills Translation
- Quick work profile ‘the Buzz Quiz’
- Enhanced Learning Credits
- Available funding for serving and veteran Royal Marines explained
- Grants and bursaries for adult learners
- Student Loans and Finance
- CTP Resettlement Training
- Future Learn: Thousands of adult learning courses – tasters/short courses, microcredentials and programs (professional/academic accreditation) and online degrees
- Free Learning from the Open University
- Choosing a University Course
If you are an employer looking to hire Royal Marines, you can advertise vacancies free of charge on our opportunities pages by completing this form.
Please complete the form below and we will contact you within two working days